Saturday, December 6, 2014

Miracle #6!


December 6th Miracle #6

With house plans  on the table and people ready to build, we knew the home addition was a "GO".  However, we were immediately faced with a major roadblock; we needed the building permits FIRST.
For those of you who don't understand what this  is or even means....just understand these can take MONTHS to get approved...months! Melanie had wanted the ENTIRE home addition done in UNDER a month. Everything had come to a screeching halt; the building couldn't even START without this precious little detail.
 I wish I could say that I responded in an "admirable"way...like "hello" God can open ANY door! Instead, I remember thinking all plans of moving Jacoby home before Christmas Eve had just flown out her hospital window. We went from such a "high" to such a "low"...all because of one silly step in my mind.
The VERY next day, Jason  and I were standing in Jacoby's room at Children's hospital.  Jason's cell phone rang; it was Melanie. She HAD IT...she had the building permits; we had the "green light" to build.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Jason and I looked at each other and just laughed...ONLY MELANIE ROACH!
But we knew who was opening the doors for Melanie....the miracle maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment